- 8 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add jalapeno peppers, cover, and steam until slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix cream cheese with Parmesan, Cheddar, and feta cheeses, garlic, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, chili powder, and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Arrange jalapeno peppers on prepared baking sheet. Spoon cheese mixture into each pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbling, about 10 minutes.